Do not think that a diet can consist solely of low-calorie foods. Often, to obtain a slender body, a method of losing weight is used on nuts, which are very nourishing, oily and difficult to digest: the nuts heavily load the liver and stomach. In order to avoid possible health problems, it is worthwhile to familiarize yourself with the peculiarities of the daily diet. Given a number of recommendations, you can easily and quickly achieve tangible results.
What is a nuts diet?
There are different methods of losing weight: one fasting day is spent, 3, 5 or 10 days on nuts. Among these options diets can choose for themselves suitable. If there are any diseases, you should consult with your doctor. Pre-read the peculiarities of nutty low-calorie diets:
- 1 fasting day – the menu consists of nuts and pure water, a small amount of fruit.
- 3-day option – the diet, as in the previous version, additionally used dried fruits.
- 5, 10-day diets – involve the use of a more balanced diet: eat vegetables, fruits, lean cereals, low-calorie dairy products, grain bread, lean meat, and fish.
Know that a large amount of protein is contained not only in meat and fish, but also in nuts. In addition to protein, hazelnuts, almond, peanut cashew nut sand other nuts contain a lot of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids, necessary for the full operation of all organs and systems. One of the main advantages of nuts is good digestibility, as a result of which fat deposits do not occur, accelerates metabolism. If you like to follow protein diets, then choose pistachios, peanuts, hazelnuts, pine nuts, Brazilian, walnut nuts. These products contain a huge amount of protein. In addition to losing weight, the effect of healing the body. Nutrition based:
- promotes mental activity;
- relieves constipation, normalizes stools;
- reduces the level cholesterol;
- improves heart function;
- prevents the development of cancer atherosclerosis (thanks to fibers arginine wall expansion occurs blood vessels);
- strengthens the immune system;
- relieves depression; energizes;
- improves the condition of the skin, rejuvenates
Nuts contain little carbohydrate and a relatively small amount of fat. Products are rich in:
- vitamin E (vitamin beauty);
- fatty acids;
- selenium; plant sterols
When reading this method of weight loss, it is important to explore its main advantages. The advantages are as follows:
- The main product is tasty and affordable, you can buy it in almost every grocery store.
- Nuts – the perfect product for those who do not like to cook. Take almonds, pistachios or peanut with yourself to work, study.
- In almonds, peanuts, cashew nuts and other nuts contain a huge number of vitamins and other nutrients. Each type of product has a different composition, therefore it is recommended to use simultaneously with weight loss almond, hazelnuts and other types of nuts.
It is better to use fresh nuts, because during heat treatment some of the nutrients are lost. This recommendation does not apply to peanuts, which is better to eat roasted, walnuts, preparing for consumption through cooking. Keep in mind that if you use sugar or salt, it will adversely affect the process of losing weight. Remember that nuts differ in energy value and chemical composition. To maintain health, effective weight loss, combine different types of nuts. Before using products, study their features:
- Walnut (in 100 g 653 kcal) – is considered one of the most high-calorie, has a pleasant, unobtrusive taste, a high content of beneficial elements (antioxidants, fiber, polyunsaturated fatty acids, and tannins): ascorbic acid or vitamin C in it is more than in black currants, citrus. This composition is very useful for people engaged in mental work, helps to get rid of absent-mindedness, to overcome drowsiness. Keep in mind that it is necessary to carefully include nuts in the diet, because the fat content is relatively high: with the inclusion of the product in the menu, there is a set of kilograms.
- Hazelnuts (100 g 679 kcal) – rich in potassium, calcium, phosphorus, B vitamins (B1, B6, B2).
- Cashew (100 g 600 kcal) – a lot of vitamins of group B, PP, E, minerals, a relatively small amount of fat.
- Peanuts (100 g 610 kcal) – low-calorie, contains many vitamins of group B, saturated and unsaturated acids, fiber. Harmful substances are present in the peel, so carefully remove it before use. To avoid allergic reactions, heat treat the peanuts. Roasted peanuts are an excellent tool for the prevention of the cardiovascular system. Keep in mind that if not properly stored, peanuts form harmful substances.
- Almond (100 g 640 kcal) – when insisting with honey is a strong aphrodisiac. Carefully remove the peel, because it is very unhealthy (especially in overripe almonds). Almonds are rich in minerals, fiber, vitamins B, E, and antioxidants.
- Pistachios (100 g 562 kcal) – cannot be combined with almost any product: poorly absorbed when combined with dairy products, fruits.
Preserve health and beauty will help some rules. Follow the diet, taking into account the following points:
- Give up the sweet, flour.
- Use only fresh food.
- Make a menu of different products.
- Give preference to cereals, fresh vegetables, fruits, dried fruit, green, natural juices, compote without sugar.
- To achieve a high result, completely replace animal protein with vegetable: exclude fish, meat, and eggs, dairy products (cottage cheese, cheese, kefir, and yogurt).
- Daily drink about 2.5 liters of pure water.
- Reduce the serving of food to 250 g.
- If you are undergoing treatment, taking medication, then consult with your doctor first.
- Reception of vitamin complexes carry out according to the recommendation of the doctor.
- Do not use large amounts of vitamins.
- If a breakdown occurred and ate something forbidden, then arrange 1 day of discharge, then continue the weight loss program according to the established scheme. In this case, the nut diet for weight loss is extended by 1 day, which was skipped.
There are various diet nuts. Are very popular peanut diet, nutrition on walnuts (suitable peeled and unpeeled from the shell). In addition, create a menu with:
- pine nuts; pistachios (use and salted);
- brazil nuts;
- cashew nuts
High calorie walnut does not prevent it from being effective in reducing and stabilizing weight. All that is required is to make a menu correctly. The loss of kilograms occurs due to the presence of alpha-linolenic acids (omega-3): helps to eliminate cholesterol accelerating metabolism. Be aware that vegetable protein not only helps to burn fat, but also increases muscle mass. Unsaturated fats quickly saturate the body, suppress appetite. Features of the diet are as follows:
- Duration of the diet – 3, 5 or 10 days: choose, based on the characteristics of your body, the result you want to achieve.
- Daily it is recommended to use 1-2 tbsp. l product.
- Eat slowly, chewing the product thoroughly.
- If the program involves eliminating the consumption of eggs, meat, fish, then replace these products with nuts: instead of 1 serving of a dish of meat, fish or eggs, 1-2 handfuls of different nuts.
- Use nuts separately or with cereals, vegetables, fresh fruits, dried fruits.
- Permitted foods, drinks include cereals, vegetables, greens, fruits, dried fruits, juices (vegetable or fruit), and water. In some cases, you can eat lean meat, lean fish, and eggs.
- Exclude from the diet salt, sugar, sauces, spices, sweets, alcohol.
Nutrition will help not only lose weight, but also strengthen the body: a diet on nuts will replace taking ready multivitamin complexes. Consider the following rules:
- The duration of the program is 10 days.
- Nutrition not recommended when arthritis, gout, arthrosis.
- Combine peanuts with fresh fruits, vegetables, low-calorie dairy products, grain bread, lean meat, fish, lean porridge, savory drinks, and water (drink about 1.5 liters of liquid daily).
- Forbidden sweets pastry bakery products, sugar, salt, spices, sauces, fatty, fried.
- Late dinners, frequent snacks are not recommended.
- Eat 3-4 tablespoons of peanuts daily (450-500 kcal): to suppress your appetite, you can use a spoonful of peanut oil instead of a handful of nuts.
- The daily energy value of the products consumed is no more than 1500 kcal.
- In the morning you can eat peanut butter containing a huge amount of vitamins and minerals.
- In order to quickly achieve the result, additionally perform physical activities: running, swimming, brisk walking, cycling.
Take it seriously. To simplify this task, study the following guidelines:
- Duration of the weight loss program is 3-5 days.
- Eat 100 grams of cashews daily.
- You can drink water and kefir (1% fat) in any quantity.
- On the day should be 4-5 meals.
- Cashews can be combined with other nuts.
- Permitted foods, drinks include cucumbers, boiled lean fish or lean meat, unsweetened tea.
- It is not recommended to use sweet, flour (especially buns), spices, sugar, salt, sauces, alcohol, coffee.
- The daily rate of cashews – 30 grams, the remaining nuts should be about 70 g.
Apple and Nuts
Good cleans and heals the body. Suitable for those who want to lose weight quickly without harm to health:
- Slimming program lasting 3-4 days.
- The menu is made up of walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, sour apples, apple juice, berries: cook smoothies from strawberries, chopped nuts, flax seeds, salads with olive oil (nuts can be crushed).
- Under the ban, animal protein, flour, sweet, salty, spicy, fried (for example, discard meatballs).
- The proportion of fruit consumed per day – 2/3, nuts – 1/3.
For 3 days
There are different options for 3-day weight loss programs. Following the general rules, you can quickly lose those extra pounds:
- Daily drink at least 6 glasses of liquid: clean water, green tea, herbal teas.
- Allowed to eat lean meat, fish (100 g per day): cook them in any way other than frying in oil.
- It is forbidden to eat sweet, flour, fried, fatty, spices, sauces, alcohol.
- The main product is nuts, choose them based on your own preferences: suitable cashews, pine nuts, walnuts, peanuts.
- The daily rate of the main ingredient is 50 g.
- Every day, eat one cucumber or tomato.
According to reviews of thinner people, the program helps to get rid of 3-5 kg. Her features are:
- The daily diet consists of 50 g of nuts, 100 g of boiled lean poultry meat, 100 g of lean fish, a cup of kefir or other fermented milk product, one fresh cucumber or tomato.
- Discard spices, salt, sugar, spices, fried, flour.
Suitable for gourmets. With the right approach, you can get rid of 6-10 kg. The basic rules for losing weight are:
- Give up snacking.
- Prepare the dish immediately before use.
- Each dish is eaten separately.
- Do not wash down food drinks, water.
- One serving should not exceed 250 g. You can make vegetable, fruit salads, soups, eat lean meat, fish, low-fat fermented milk products (for example, sour cream should have a fat content of not more than 10-15%), mushrooms (you can make a mushroom soup with a bay leaf or a casserole with the addition of potatoes, carrots) , dried fruits, cereals, whole grain bread.
Nutty diet during pregnancy and lactation
The body of pregnant and lactating women needs a large number of beneficial trace elements, so it is recommended to diversify the daily diet with different nuts. The menu should not be too limited. Observe the measure of consumption of nuts: remember that they are strong allergens. Start eating cashews, hazelnuts or almonds with a small amount. For example, eat one nut each day and see how your body reacts to innovation. If there are any pathologies, health problems, then consult with your doctor, a nutritionist. Keep in mind that during lactation nuts are not recommended for individual intolerance, a tendency to vasospasm in the brain (pressure may increase), psoriasis, neuro dermatitis, eczema. Some types of products have individual features. For example, when excessive consumption of walnuts increases the viscosity of milk, pine nuts are advised to eat when the baby is 3 months old.
Out of the diet
Keep in mind that during a weight loss program, a decrease in the volume of the stomach occurs. This is because small portions of food are used. In order not to harm the body, consider the following nuances:
- Eat fractional, both during and after the diet. It is recommended to eat at least 4 times a day (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner).
- Have a snack.
- Try to replace animal protein with vegetable. This will help to keep the result for a long time, to avoid re-gaining extra kilos.
Even the most useful product may have contraindications. This also applies to nuts. There are instructions on the consumption of individual varieties of the product. For example, almonds are forbidden to use with a high heart rate (tachycardia), hazelnuts – with high blood sugar, liver disease. In general, a strict diet is not recommended for children, pregnant women, nursing mothers, and people with:
- poor digestion: nuts are hard to digest;
- allergic to nuts: sometimes even a small piece of the product can cause a negative reaction;
- psoriasis, eczema and other skin diseases: substances contained in products can provoke the development of diseases;
- intestinal diseases;
- disorders in the pancreas;
- increased blood clotting;
- being overweight or prone to gaining quick pounds;
- liver disorders: excessive consumption of nuts leads to the exacerbation of diseases