Cleaning the face at home is necessary not only for the beautiful half of humanity in order to always look young and well-groomed. This procedure requires the problematic skin of adolescents and even men who also want to look more attractive.
Facial cleansing is a kind of peeling to remove the keratinized skin, the purpose of which is to transform the skin by eliminating dead cells. This procedure is necessary not only to maintain external beauty, but also as personal hygiene.
Sebaceous glands exude a fatty secret that is involved in protecting the skin from microorganisms. But, at times, due to a stressful lifestyle, various stressful situations, unfavorable ecology, transitional age and puberty, hormonal failures and other negative factors, the skin cannot be cleaned before being cleared. Such pollution can oxidize in the pores, forming unpleasant black dots, which in people are called acne, and in medicine. After exposure to such areas of various bacteria, the skin of the face can become inflamed, contributing to the appearance of acne and other unpleasant formations.
What are the procedures for?
There are a lot of ways of carrying out procedures for cleaning the face at home. Types of skin cleansing on the face differ from each other methods, drugs and even devices to eliminate unnecessary upper layers. Cleaning the face with your own hands or with the help of specialists will ensure:
- the influx of blood, which stimulates a healthy complexion;
- renewal of the protective facial cover;
- removal of both coarse skin, and acne;
- the release of other negative particles in the epidermis
After cleansing measures, the facial skin will perform its functions more correctly, which will favorably affect the long absence of problems with it.
Advantages of such procedures are obvious: application at home at any time, there are sparing, simplified and cheap methods, allow the use of natural components.
But, despite all these positive qualities, face peeling is not suitable for everyone. In this case, it is necessary to take into account many factors and some contraindications, so as not to aggravate the condition of the skin and the whole organism. Such procedures are not recommended:
- with eczema – inflammatory skin disease, which is characterized by itching, rash and burning;
- with psoriasis – an infectious skin disease;
- Herpes also belongs to the number of unhealthy indicators;
- propensity to allergic reactions;
- Dermatitis – inflammation of the skin, which is often allergenic;
- too sensitive and delicate fabric;
- birthmarks or large pigmented lesions and growths;
- predisposition of the skin to scarring;
- for diseases of the respiratory tract (asthma) and dystonia, the use of steam stripping is not allowed;
- When coupe rose is not recommended cleaning the face of a mechanical, laser and vacuum methods.
All of the above symptoms and diseases involve visits to specialists in certain medical fields that can help cope with various inflammations through medication, and only after a long treatment course, it may be prescribed a specific purge.
Methods of conducting
There are several ways to conduct such procedures both at home and in specialized salons. Classification of cleaning activities can cope with certain problems.
- Mechanical method (manual). During this procedure, the specialist treats the skin of the face with fingers, which are wrapped in sterile material, and with special tools – spoons “Uno”, Vidal’s needle, noisy, strainer, and loop. All instruments must be sterile.
- Atraumatic procedure. The modern method is that there is no tissue injury during the treatment of the face. Soft and gentle cleaning is done by applying certain acids that form a chemical reaction.
- Ultrasonic cleaning. This method assumes the presence of a special ultrasonic device, which does not completely injure the skin. The ultrasonic wave penetrates into the tissue and performs micro massing of the cover, clearing of clogging, toxins and non-inflamed acne.
- Vacuum procedure. For this method, a specialized tube is required, which extracts the contents of pores under the action of vacuum. This method is painless and non-traumatic, often does not cause inflammatory reactions, but, on the contrary, it increases tone, improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage.
- Galvanic cleaning (disinfestation). A similar method of cleaning can be done with a special device that works with galvanic current and alkaline solutions. The power of the current is very small, so often painful symptoms are not felt at all.
- Chemical peeling. This cosmetic procedure involves the removal of the upper keratinized epidermis due to the use of specialized acids. Dry cleaning of the face is of three types: superficial, medium and deep.
- Laser procedure. The method of laser purification is based on the use of an apparatus laser beam, which at a certain frequency acts destructively on the necrotic cells.
- Steam sauna. A miniature device that heats and evaporates the liquid, working on the problem skin of the face. Despite the impressive list of recommendations, the ferry cannot clean the epidermis with coupe rose, asthma, too wide pores.
Professional cleaning of the face, whether hardware or manual (mechanical) – must be carried out, strictly observing all the rules of precaution and hygiene. Cosmetic procedure at a cost directly depends on the condition of the cover, the desired service and the duration of the course, also the price can vary depending on the additional means used.
How do I clean my face at home?
How to correctly and quickly make a complete or combined cleansing of the facial skin at home by yourself? Cosmetology procedures in salons are always in demand, but they are quite expensive and sometimes do not give the expected result. Quite often, customers complain of a weak result or even a deterioration of the original species. Self-hastily cleaning a person without following certain rules can also lead to unpleasant consequences. But, you cannot just take refusal of cleansing manipulations, because the skin covers need it, so you need to thoroughly study the subtleties of the procedures that you planned to do yourself.
If this is a hardware cleaning, then it is necessary to approach extremely carefully the choice of the device, because often the machine for these manipulations is not cheap. If you use improvised and folk remedies, you should also consider all the nuances and contraindications.
An important criterion is to determine the type of skin, taking into account that peeling drugs and any means that are made, that should contact the skin of the face.
- Normal skin. If the face with normal or combination skin has no visible damage, a tendency to allergies or contraindications, then this type of problems will not arise at all and any cleaning method is allowed. This skin is recommended to be cleaned once in 2 weeks.
- Sensitive and dry cloth. This kind of skin requires no more than 1 deep cleansing per month. In addition, it should be gentle manipulation.
- Oily or fat-prone combination skin. Such a person can be subjected to deep cleaning every week. And for a simpler and faster treatment, the top layer should be cleaned with solutions containing the acid of the fruit.
With neglected forms of black and white dots, pimples, abscesses and inflammatory processes, doctors do not recommend cleaning the face with their own hands. Very often, strongly pronounced foci are initially treated with medications, and only then – external exposure is allowed.
Step-by-step preparation of the skin
Step-by-step preparation of skin pores is necessary in order for the procedure to go well and without any undesirable consequences. Often, a multi-stage organization includes those “rituals” that you spend every day. Proper and complete cleansing of the face is inconceivable without observing all the stages that we will deal with step by step.
- Washing the face. The procedure, you will agree, is every day, so almost everyone does it automatically, and very vainly. Especially it concerns teenagers with a problem skin. In this case, you need to wash your face thoroughly, as well as thoroughly rinse off the remains of the gel or soap. If necessary, before washing, cosmetics should be removed with cotton sponges soaked in a special liquid to remove the makeup. Dry skin is washed with milk, and fatty – gel. Residual make-up is removed by tonic.
- The necessary stage, if there is no coupe rose on the face. Steam promotes the expansion of pores, which greatly facilitates further purification. To steam the face skin should be in a special apparatus or over a simple capacity of 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the type of skin (the fatter the tissue, the longer the procedure), with closed eyelids. For prevention and disinfection in boiling water, you can pour in healing herbs: chamomile, string or mint (3 tablespoons herb per 2 liters of boiling water).
- Deep cleaning. Treatment with scrubbing or peeling agents with abrasive particles. After prolonged circular, rubbing movements, the mixture should be left on the face for 5 minutes and then rinsed.
- Extrude black points. Skin wipe 3% hydrogen peroxide, hand disinfect alcohol, preferably, medical. With the help of index fingers, wound with sterile gauze or bandage, or special tools that also need to be sterilized, gently push on the skin area. If the contamination does not go away, it is better to leave the problem part alone, as there is a risk of injuring the tissue.
- After mechanical treatment of skin on the surface, small scratches, cracks and micro rails may appear, so to avoid exposure to treated areas of harmful microorganisms, it is necessary to wipe the face with a disinfectant. For these purposes, the same peroxide or marigold in the tincture, can be treated with alcohol, but very carefully, since it is possible to burn the tissue.
- Narrowing of pores. Perfectly reduce the pores of “narrowing” masks based on cosmetic clay. The usual skin needs to be covered with clay white, combined – blue, mature skin – green, dry – pink. Clay mask should be left for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with non-flammable water, and the remnants of the mask should be removed with a tonic.
- Moisturizing or soothing masks. After cleansing the face, the best option is to use the mask for a variety of skin. The mask is applied to the face, avoiding the area around the eyes and lips, left to soak for 15 minutes, after which it is washed off with warm water.
This sequence of phased cleaning promotes a more productive result. After treatment, the pores will be much cleaner, albeit with a lot of red dots from extrusion, which will be held in the near future. Cleansing stages are best done on a day off or before bedtime, so that you can calmly repair the skin.
Means for deep cleansing
Means for deep and gentle cleansing can be bought in the form of ready-made kits, but folk recipes are no less effective. Ingredients for such a procedure can easily be found in the kitchen or in the medicine cabinet, and the cost of a self-made scrub or mask will be significantly lower than the purchase price.
- Calcium chloride. The medical preparation is universal and effective in many spheres, including cosmetology. Calcium chloride at home is used for masks, peelings or rubbing. The versatility of this remedy is that it can be used for any tissue, including the skin of the face after 50 years.
- Baking soda. Powder is used alone or in combination with other ingredients. Sodium bicarbonate is very popular in cosmetology, because it has abrasiveness, absorption, as well as anti-inflammatory, bactericidal and softening properties. With soda Mix Sea or table salt, oils, baby soap, wheat flour, oatmeal, egg white, honey or citrus juices, thereby obtaining masks or scrubs.
- The composition contains salicylic acid has unique properties: cleans, disinfects, normalizes lipid metabolism, eliminates sebaceous plugs in pores, and relieves inflammation. With salicylic acid or aspirin, both intensive and gentle cleansing can be performed.
- Despite a bunch of positive and medicinal properties attributed to honey, this product has some limitations. Natural honey is an allergenic product, so people who are prone to allergic reactions, it is better to choose another ingredient. Capillary asterisks on the face are also a problem, which means that it is better not to use honey. In other cases, the sweet mass is diluted with banana puree, oat flakes or used in pure form.
- Activated carbon. An incredibly cheap and high-quality drug can work wonders with your skin, pulling deposits from pores. The faceplate with charcoal and gelatin acts on the principle of adhesive cleansing strips for the skin, just pulling out black dots. In addition to purification, coal can be used as a rejuvenating procedure, combining the drug with ice. With tea tree oil, you will get a soothing mask, with lemon and yogurt – a superficial cleansing, with sea salt and aloe – a prescription for acne.
- Eggs, or rather, egg whites. You can treat the skin of the face with both chicken and quail egg, this ingredient, of course, will not relieve you of dead cells of tissue, but will remove all contamination from the pores.
- Cleansing and whitening the face with lemon is an accessible and gentle treatment of tissues with the necessary acids, as well as the prevention of pigment spots or freckles
Cleaning a face with folk remedies is not only a good and inexpensive alternative to salon events, but also almost complete confidence in the drugs used.