Stress is a strain of the body, a physical and emotional shake-up that has occurred under the influence of various objective factors. This phenomenon disrupts the psycho emotional state, leads to a deterioration in well-being and other negative factors. If you do not respond to stress in time and take no action, the likelihood of developing depression or disease is high.
There are 4 groups of people, depending on the degree of resistance to stressful:
- Stress-resistant – these are people who easily adapt to any situation and well tolerate any force majeure. Stress in them is very rare, only in exceptional cases. Such people quickly react to any situation, immediately find a solution to the problem and do not run into a stupor.
- Stressful-ineffective – this is a group of people who are very often prone to stressed, with minimal deviations from the plan, panic and hysterics.
- Stressful-training – people who adequately tolerate stressed, but they need time to adapt to the new situation and find the best way out of it.
- Stress-resistant – a group of people who have an established view and change their minds is simply impossible.
How to relieve stress at home
In order to cope with stressful, it is not necessary to run to a psychologist and seek a medical solution to the problem. As a rule, it is possible to normalize the condition quite effectively at home. This does not require special knowledge, attributes or conditions. Consider the most popular methods of fighting stress.
Change the attitude to the situation.
This method is especially relevant in the event that the very situation that provoked stress cannot be corrected. Try to assess the current problem, look at it from the other side, trying to find something positive in it. This will not work out the first time, but with regular practice and a minimum of effort, you will learn to cherish your nerves, value your health and find even in the most difficult situation a positive part.
Relaxation – saving from stress
Eliminate the factors that cause stress. If this is an unloved at work or a small salary – change the scope of activity; if negative emotions cause the process of learning lessons – transfer this responsibility to the second parent or older child, etc. A minimum of sober view and thinking and from any situation you can find a way out.
Learn to relieve stress.
This is an extremely important point, since it is necessary to be able to get rid of the negative. Psychologists recommend several methods:
- Doing sports, especially boxing, will help to throw out all the negative, while maintaining the relationship with others.
- Evening jogging will help to streamline thoughts, relieve tension. In addition, this method improves overall well-being and mood, and also maintains a good physical shape.
- Throwing darts in darts, or better – in an image that symbolizes the situation or a person that provoked stress.
- Relax more often. For many, relaxation is an art that they have not yet grasped. But this is extremely important for the human body physically and emotionally.
- Spray the negative. It is extremely important not to accumulate negative emotions, but to get rid of them as quickly as possible. For this it is enough to speak out. Sometimes the conversation helps to assess the situation and look at it with a different look.
- Aromatherapy, the adoption of a warm bath, quiet music (especially the sound of nature) – all this safely affects the nervous system, relaxes well and helps to cope with stress.
- Yoga or respiratory workout will help restore inner balance and get rid of stress after a day of work, conflict or stress.
Excellent drugs that are recommended for dealing with stress are “Glycised”, Shepherd’s Infusion, “Magnesium B6”. To achieve a positive effect, take 1 tablet a day. Such drugs begin to act not immediately, but only after reaching a certain concentration of active substances in the body. Before starting the treatment, consult a doctor to make sure there are no contraindications and individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
Stress Relief Products
Scientists managed to establish a list of food products, the use of which safely helps to combat stressful. The main anti-stress food includes:
- Different berries. Fruits of raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, currants, etc. are filled with vitamins and fiber. They have an antioxidant effect, prolong youth and effectively help to withstand stress. Pleasant taste and sugar content in berries increases the level of serotonin in the body. Berries from stress
- Chamomile tea has long been known for its soothing properties, it quickly relieves stress, relaxes and relieves inflammation accompanied by stress.
- Natural dark chocolate is an excellent stimulator for the production of the hormone of joy and endorphins. A few slices of delicacies help to cope with stress, cheer up and normalize the psycho-emotional state.
- Nuts contain fatty acids and a number of useful minerals. In particular, calcium and potassium favorably affect the work of the nervous system, promote its relaxation and help to withstand stress. Stress nuts
- Celery stimulates the synthesis of serotonin, which provides a good mood and normalizes sleep.
Despite the fact that many products help to cope with stress, it is not worthwhile to seize. This can lead to weight gain, which triggers a new stress. Use more sparing and useful methods, and most importantly, tune in to a positive wave and develop your own stress resistance.
Exercises of anti-stress
We often forget that with simple exercises you can quickly cope with a particular situation. For example, with frequent stress, sudden headache or eye fatigue. How to do it in a few minutes without pills and sports equipment – in our new section “Workout on the occasion.” The first material is about how to relieve nervous tension.
– Before the beginning of the workout in the standing position several times, alternately “shake” the hands and feet, as if relieving the accumulated stress from stress.
The complex of exercises can be repeated an unlimited number of times a day. The total duration is about 10 minutes.
After workout take a comfortable pose. Close your eyes. Maximize the muscles of the whole body, moving from head to foot. Breathe calmly through your nose. Remain in this state for 2-3 minutes.
1. Starting position: sitting on a chair. The body is relaxed, hands on the waist. Slowly through the sides, raise your hands, reach for the ceiling and take a deep breath. Hold your breath for 5 seconds, continuing to stretch. Then smoothly lower the arms and exhale. Repeat 5-6 times.
2. Starting position: sitting on a chair. Grab your elbows and lift them up. Then stretch up and inhale. Alternately, bend to the right and left, stretching the right, then the left side. At the moment of tilt, do a shallow exhalation. Repeat 5-6 times in each direction.
3. Starting position: sitting on a chair. On exhalation, pull your left knee to your chest. On inhalation, return to the starting position. Do the same movement with the other foot. Repeat 4-5 times for each leg.
4. Starting position: sitting, back straight, hands on belt. Pull in the abdomen, strain the abdominal muscles and buttocks, holding your breath. Within 10 seconds, stretch as much as possible, lifting your arms and spreading your spine. Then completely relax and after 20 seconds repeat the exercise. Repeat 4 times.
5. Starting position: standing, feet shoulder width apart, hands along the body. Hand slowly spread out to the sides, taking a deep breath. Then, just slowly, grasp the trunk with your hands, while making an intermittent exhalation. Repeat 5-6 times.