We assume that it is unlikely that someone will meet who does not dream to be always beautiful, full of strength and happy. Sometimes many people try different kinds of sports, gyms, diets, walks in the parks. However, what do we know about a healthy lifestyle? You rarely meet someone who fully observes it. Because of what is this happening? What prevents people from monitoring their health? What do you have to do to look and feel great? And how to live long and successfully? We will try to answer all of these questions a little lower.
A healthy lifestyle – what is it?
Today everyone’s life is full of events, technologies and temptations. In our developed time, people are accustomed to somewhere to run and rush, to make the most of it. Quickly work, learn new things, eat fast food, and be treated with immediate effect. There is no extra time for relaxation and basic attention to yourself. However, sooner or later health will fail. It does not happen on time and always brings bad results.
Avoiding this outcome is easy. Just know and follow the rules of a healthy lifestyle. What kind of “beast” is this? HLS is a complex of useful habits, only positively affecting the life activity of a person. With it, you can strengthen health, increase life expectancy and be happy. HLS is especially relevant in recent times. Technological progress, poor ecology and lack of mobility are detrimental to people. There are various kinds of stress, leading to diseases, often chronic. In this regard, HLS is extremely important for our society.
What does a healthy lifestyle consist of?
Maintaining a healthy life-style helps everyone take care of and take care of their body. It contributes to its strengthening, stability and strength. This is so only under one condition. You need to use all of its components. There are many classifications. We chose a simple and informative one. So, the HLS consists of:
- proper nutrition;
- personal hygiene;
- different types of hardening;
- refusal or minimizing bad habits.
To eat properly, first of all, means to eat only useful food. They provide replenishment of the body with various substances that help it grow and function. Proper nutrition should be exceptionally balanced.
To a person, especially with a problem of excess weight, it is necessary to adhere to several principles of proper nutrition:
- Food should be varied. This means that the diet should include products of both animal and vegetable origin;
- Caloric content of the diet should not exceed the daily rate. Everyone has their own. Many aspects of the lifestyle are taken into account when calculating calorie norms. For example, the presence of physical exertion, excess weight, diseases, etc.
- At least 5 meals a day. They include three main and two snacks. You can not starve – it’s an axiom. To always feel good, learn to eat 5 times a day at the same time;
- Eat slowly. Thus, you will feel the sense of saturation in time, do not overeat and enjoy the taste;
- Chew your food well. This is a salvation for the stomach and the whole digestive system. Experts recommend chewing food at least twenty times;
- Eat liquid. Must eat soups daily. They contribute to the secretion of gastric juice. This soup simplifies the process of digesting other dishes;
- We eat rich in vitamins vegetables and fruits. This is a great option for a snack. Fresh vegetables and fruits will not only satisfy hunger, but will also supplement the lack of useful substances;
- Drink, drink and drink again. The norm of water per day is 1.5-2 liters. Tea, coffee and soups do not count. In the morning on an empty stomach a glass of water is drunk. You can add lemon to taste;
- We use sour-milk products. Best low-fat, but not fat-free. They contain a useful protein and promote rapid digestion;
- Do not be lazy, eat only freshly prepared meals. Over time, food loses useful properties.
The rules of healthy eating are simple enough and do not require special skills. Today, a lot of services are available, where everyone will find recipes to their liking, can control the calorie content of dishes and the amount of water consumed.
Sports and exercise
Our body is our main tool. With its help, we can perform all our functions. Therefore it is very important that the body is always in order. First of all they need to use. Movement is life. Better and not say. Take for example the car. If it has been idle for many years, it becomes rusted and becomes unusable. So is our body. The less we move, the greater the risk of disease. It’s good if you have a lot of free time. You can attend group classes, practice in the gym or dance. There are a lot of options. But what if you are a busy person and have almost no free time? The ideal option for you – morning exercises. Devote her 10-15 minutes a day, and your body will always be in excellent condition.
On the Internet you can find a huge amount of information about exercises and morning exercises. In addition to the above, it has an excellent effect on the human body running. Morning or evening jogging raises the mood. Choosing scenic spots for running, you can clear the brain of unnecessary thoughts and relax. It does not matter which type of exercise you choose. It is important that they give you pleasure.
Personal hygiene and healthy sleep
Keep the body clean. This will save you from the risk of getting diseases associated with the multiplication of bacteria and parasites. A healthy sleep will help to be always active and full of energy and energy. Try to sleep for at least eight hours. The most acceptable time for sleep is the time interval from 22.00 to 6.00.
To reduce the risks of diseases to a minimum, it is worth hardening. It helps the body to deal with unfavorable external factors. There are many ways to increase resistance and immunity:
- Acceptance of air baths. This is the most affordable and easy way. Try to often arrange outdoor walks, ventilate the rooms. In summer, leave the countryside. Clean forest air is the best prevention of diseases;
- Sunbathing. No less effective for a person is to be in the sun. However, it is worthwhile to be careful and avoid direct rays at noon. Also, do not allow the occurrence of burns and heat strokes;
- Walks barefoot. Our feet have many sensitive points. Their massage leads to normalization of the work of important organs;
- Wiping is a gentle and gentle way of hardening. It is suitable even for young children. The process involves rubbing the body with a massage glove, a washcloth or a wet towel;
- Pouring cold water – the most famous way. You can pour completely or partially. It is important after the procedure to wipe with a dry towel;
- Contrast shower . Alternating cold and hot water gives the skin tone, rejuvenates and hardens the body.
- Walrus . This type of hardening requires a responsible and careful attitude. Before the procedure begins, consult a doctor.
Rejection of bad habits
We will not go deep and talk for a long time about the dangers of smoking, alcohol and drugs. This is a well-known fact. We very much hope that each of you, our readers, appreciates your health and has long abandoned these disastrous habits or is now on the way to it.